Politique de cookies
AGPD 03-03 COOKIES POLICY
We use our own and third-party cookies to improve our services and show you advertising related to your preferences by analysing your browsing habits. If you continue browsing, we consider that you accept their use. You can change the configuration or obtain more information ‘here’. If you agree, click on ACCEPT. [These sentences should appear floating when you start the web page, when you click « here » you should go to the « Cookies Policy ».
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to recognise the user. The user’s browser memorises cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most cookies are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent – by activating cookies in your browser will not link in cookies stored data with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies can this website use?
– Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the buying process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcasting videos or sound or share content via social networks.
In this case Google Analytics. These cookies allow our websites to remember information that changes the appearance or behaviour of the website.
– Personalisation cookies: These cookies allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics depending on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
– Analysis cookies: These are cookies that are either processed by us or by third parties and allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services that we offer.
– Advertising Cookies: These are those that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the offer of advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use you make of our website. To do this, we can analyse your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on the same.
– Third-party cookies: The Website may use third-party services that, on behalf of the page, compile information for statistical purposes, for the use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the Website activity and other Internet services.
In this case we use: Pixel Facebook, this option allows you to use advertising functions such as audiences, conversions, segmentation and optimisation.
Purposes of the processing of the information collected.
In particular, this website only uses technical cookies to recognise users’ IP addresses while they log in and remain on this site. No data of any kind is stored, neither of the user nor of their data. Therefore, it does not use personalisation, analysis, advertising or behavioural advertising cookies.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
If you have any doubts about this cookies policy, you can contact ROIG CERAMICA, S.L. by email: firstname.lastname@example.org